A library for the development of embedded sensor fusion systems for automated driving functions.
Many modern driving functions depend on AI and deep learning methods whose results are often fed into a sensor fusion. While AI-based methods require extensive parallelization and therefore often run on GPUs, object fusion can be sequentially executed on CPUs. With the support of the ARM CPU family, the object fusion of BASELABS Create Embedded runs on the ARM part of NVIDIA DRIVE platforms.
BASELABS Create Embedded is a software solution for the fast and efficient development of sensor fusion systems for automated driving functions. Its embedded library contains fusion algorithms that combine data from radar, camera, and lidar sensors. The resulting object fusion provides a unified object list of the vehicle environment and serves as an input for automated driving functions.
- Develop custom sensor fusion algorithms with the graphical sensor fusion designer
- Use built-in sensor models for typical automotive sensors, e.g. camera & radar
- Implement custom sensor models with the sensor fusion SDK
- Get MISRA compliant, numerically stable and human-readable C-source code
- Developed according to ASPICE and ISO 26262
- Automated ROS integration and ROS node generation
- Execute the sensor fusion algorithm on NVIDIA DRIVE platforms
- Built-in sensor fusion visualization
- Set parameters during design-time and at runtime
Contact & further information
BASELABS Create EmbeddedMore information
Get in touch with Eric Richter, Director Innovation Technology of BASELABS.
Sensor Fusion HubLearn more
Gain valuable insights into Sensor Fusion - From Object Fusion to Dynamic Grids.