A library for the development of embedded sensor fusion systems for automated driving functions.
BASELABS Create Embedded is a software solution for the fast and efficient development of sensor fusion systems for automated driving functions. Its embedded library contains fusion algorithms that combine data from radar, camera, and lidar sensors. The resulting object fusion provides a unified object list of the vehicle environment and serves as an input for automated driving functions.
BASELABS Create Embedded provides a consistent development workflow - from pre-development and prototyping to series production. The resulting MISRA compliant C-source code runs directly on the target hardware and perfectly supports AURIX™ TC3xx. Thus, the library allows you to configure and adapt your sensor fusion system for new ADAS functions, sensor setups, and use cases flexibly with less programming and documentation effort. The software provides workflows for seamless integration into many platforms and runtime environments, e.g. by the automated generation of AUTOSAR software components.
- Utilizing a safe and scalable sensor fusion ecosystem of hard- and software to efficiently handle the complexity of sensor fusion for safety-critical automotive applications
- The BASELABS Create Embedded sensor fusion platform is the perfect fit for the Infineon AURIX TC3xx family of reliable automotive microcontrollers when approaching the development of ADAS systems that vehicle owners can trust
Safety is a core concern throughout the entire implementation of ADAS technology, from the software through to the silicon upon which it runs. The software library BASELABS Create Embedded has been developed according to ASPICE. It also follows the relevant sub-set of the requirements of ISO 26262:2108 for ASIL B. By that, resulting sensor fusion systems can be safely used for production, and the development effort is drastically reduced.
Safety across the AURIX™ ecosystem can be considered to be a cultural mindset. This starts by avoiding systematic faults through the consequential implementation of ISO 26262 methodologies during design, in-depth analysis of IP-level failure modes, and hardening products through the application of stringent design rules.
- Develop custom sensor fusion algorithms with the graphical sensor fusion designer
- Use built-in sensor models for typical automotive sensors, e.g. camera & radar
- Implement custom sensor models with the sensor fusion SDK
- Get MISRA compliant, numerically stable and human-readable C-source code
- Developed according to ASPICE and ISO 26262