A library for the development of embedded data fusion systems for automated driving functions.
Many modern driving functions depend on AI and deep learning methods whose results are often fed into a data fusion. While AI-based methods require extensive parallelization and therefore often run on GPUs, object fusion can be sequentially executed on CPUs. With the support of the ARM CPU family, the object fusion of BASELABS Create Embedded runs on the ARM part of NVIDIA DRIVE platforms.
BASELABS Create Embedded is a software solution for the fast and efficient development of data fusion systems for automated driving functions. The tool contains fusion algorithms that combine data from radar, camera and lidar sensors. The resulting object fusion provides a uniform object list of the vehicle environment and serves as an input for automated driving functions.
- develop custom data fusion algorithms with the graphical data fusion designer
- use built-in sensor models for typical automotive sensors, e.g. camera & radar
- implement custom sensor models with the data fusion SDK
- get MISRA compliant, numerically stable and human readable C-source code
- automated ROS integration and ROS node generation
- execute the data fusion algorithm on NVIDIA DRIVE platforms
- built-in data fusion visualization
- set parameters during design-time and at runtime