03.12.2018 - 05.12.2018
Vehicle Intelligence 2018
The conference will provide you with the platform to hear about the Latest developments in imaging, advanced computer vision, big data and deep learning for intelligent vehicles.
The main topics are:
- Computer Vision: sensor fusion, deep learning, SLAM
- Perception systems: product development, architectures, platforms
- Connectivity: crowdsourcing data from mobility infrastructure
- Safety and Testing: safety of deep neural networks, validation of automated driving functions and computer vision algorithms
- Big Data: for test and validation, processing, network capabilities
BASELABS will contribute with an own booth and a presentation.
More information about Vehicle Intelligence 2018
Contact and more
ContactIn case you have any questions, please contact us.
As active contributors to research and the data fusion community, we frequently publish papers with regards to sensor fusion. The papers can be downloaded free of charge.
Read the papers
We participate in national and international research projects. Get an overview on our activities in this field.