Webinar - Efficient development of data fusion systems for automated driving functions for embedded systems
Automated generation of an AUTOSAR software component that runs an embedded data fusion
The development of driving functions such Automated Emergency Braking (AEB), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and object fusion for piloted driving for ADAS and HAD requires a reliable representation of the vehicle's environment. In future, a further increase of the Automation level and functional complexity is expected. Thus, the data fusion of different automotive sensors like cameras, radars and lidars becomes more and more challenging. Therefore, software developers are facing the challenge to develop data fusion applications quickly and efficiently in the pre-development and prototyping and taking over the developed sensor data fusion directly for production ECUs.
The software library BASELABS Create Embedded drastically reduces the development efforts for data fusion development. In this webinar the experts from BASELABS and Vector will show you how to generate an individual data fusion algorithm, which is safety-compliant and is running directly on embedded systems and MICROSAR ECUs in the target vehicle.
- Graphical configuration of the sensor setup, generating of the data fusion code and using the resulting C source code along the entire development chain
- Automatic generation of an AUTOSAR software component and its integration
- Meet the process and safety requirements for series production by using the library-code for documentation and testing
- Algorithm developers of driving assistance systems
- Developer in the field of multi-sensor systems