09.07.2019 - 10.07.2019
6. International VDI Conference - Automated Driving 2019, Dusseldorf
Automated and autonomous driving are technologies of key importance for the automotive industry and future mobility. However, there are still many technical, legal and ethical questions that need to be addressed.Discuss these key issues with international experts at the 6th international conference Automated Driving.
The following topics will be covered in 2019This year's focus topics will cover:
- Perspectives on Autonomous Driving
- AI and self-driving Cars: Hype vs. Reality
- Simulation, Valdiation & Verification of AV's
- New Mobility, Business Models & Smart last Mile Concepts
- OTA, Sensor and Perception Technology
BASELABS will participate with a Word-Café about the topic "Safety architectures for environmental models". Eric Richter, Director Customer Relations at BASELABS will moderate the discussion. Meet us at the event!