Real-time wireless communication between vehicles and infrastructure
- Networking with infrastructure → Foresighted driving
- Networking of vehicles → Avoiding congestion
- High-precision positioning
- Lidar data processing, integrated dynamic object and free space fusion, developed with the BASELABS Dynamic Grid
- Multiple object tracking with V2X data from RSU (Road side unit) and on-board lidar data
- Data fusion developed with BASELABS Create Embedded
- Collision detection of vulnerable road users and wrong-way drivers 3D reconstruction of local vehicle environment in order to leverage GNSS multipath detectionImplementation on an ECU developed in the project
For more information visit the project website.
Watch the video summary of the project contents and get to know the people involved in the project. The video is sponsored by BASELABS, the software partner for data fusion in the project.