- Definition of a machine-interpretable description of sensors and data
- Development of sensor-independent data fusion algorithms
- Research on a plug-and-play-approach for runtime-configurable data fusion
- Provision of existing data fusion algorithm implementations
- Development of a runtime-configurable data fusion software module for a parking application
- Project time frame: 2015-2018
Visit the project website.
Here you find an interview with our CTO Dr. Eric Richter and electriveNet about the project SADA.
The interview took place at the “Hannover Messe” and is in German language. For non-German speakers we have a news article in English language.