A library for the development of embedded data fusion systems for automated driving functions.
- Powerful sensor fusion software to accelerate your sensor fusion development
- Short time-to-market - easy and fast configuration and prototyping - optimised for production vehicles
- For your setup - data fusion for your headlight LiDARs in combination with additional sensors, e.g. camera and radar
Use Case: Urban Environment
Use Case: Highway Environment
BASELABS Create Embedded is a software solution for the fast and efficient development of data fusion systems for automated driving functions. Its embedded library contains fusion algorithms that combine data from radar, camera, and lidar sensors. The resulting object fusion provides a unified object list of the vehicle environment and serves as an input for automated driving functions.
BASELABS Create Embedded provides a consistent development workflow - from pre-development and prototyping to series production. The resulting MISRA compliant C-source code runs directly on the target hardware. Thus, the library allows you to configure and adapt your data fusion system for new ADAS functions, sensor setups, and use cases flexibly with less programming and documentation effort. The software provides workflows for seamless integration into common platforms and runtime environments.
- Develop custom data fusion algorithms with the graphical data fusion designer
- Use built-in sensor models for typical automotive sensors, e.g. camera & radar
- Implement custom sensor models with the data fusion SDK
- Get MISRA compliant, numerically stable and human-readable C-source code
- Developed according to ASPICE and ISO 26262